# Test Documentation
You can build a documentation here from scratch if you need to. It's even posible to integrate it with your current vuepress site. Creating and maintaining markdown opens up the posibility for a lot more. Among other tools including gridsome, docz or even gatsby to showcase your components.
Click through the components on the left and open the
.vuepress/config.js file in the github repo. You should see that the docs are just using the same tools that you are used to.
# The way it works
- Look inside the components folder and create a markdown file from every component
- Combine this documentation markdown file with the
- Save all those component documentations in the docs folder
- Launch a chokidar watcher to update each doc when needed
- Start vuepress to visualize the obtained markdown files